REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! WELCOME TO EUROMBE 2015.
The 18th European Molecular Beam Epitaxy workshop provides an invaluable opportunity for the presentation of latest results, for an open discussion on epitaxy of novel materials, nanostructures, and devices, new trends on MBE growth, and innovative technologies.
The workshop offers also an opportunity for companies to present new products and applications to the MBE community. The workshop program includes plenary talks, focused sessions with invited speakers, oral and poster sessions.
The 18th edition follows the latest successful workshops held in Zakopane, Poland (2009), L’Alped’Huez, France (2011) and Levi, Finland (2013).
Main scientific topics of the workshop:
1) Epitaxy of III-N materials (GaN, InN, AlN)
2) Semiconductor Quantum Wires and 3D growth
3) Novel III-V heterostructures including dilute nitrides and bismides
4) Epitaxy of oxides
5) Epitaxy of ferromagnetic and spintronic materials
6) Nanostructures, site-controlled epitaxy, and droplet epitaxy
7) Epitaxy of novel materials (Topological Insulators, Graphene and other 2D layered materials)
8) Epitaxy of organic materials
9) Characterization of epitaxial materials
10) Epitaxy of heterostructures for applications in photovoltaics, electronics, and optoelectronics
11) MBE production technology